Orthokeratology causes the image that one sees when looking at a distant object to be out of focus, but in focus when looking at a close object.
Orthokeratology is a method that can be used as an alternative to eyeglasses, refractive surgery, or for those who prefer not to wear contact lenses during the day. Earlam and Christopher are pleased to be a stockist and specialist in this area.
What is EyeDream?
EyeDream is a vision therapy that brings a modern approach to orthokeratology. EyeDream provides clear, comfortable vision without the need to wear contact lenses during the day. No more restrictions on how long you wear your lenses, no more irritation in dry, smoky environments or at the end of a long day.
EyeDream is ideal for low-mid short sighted people who:
- Want clear natural vision all day – every day
- Find soft contact lenses do not fulfil the comfort demands their life-style places on their eyes
- Are involved in recreational and sports activities where periods without wearing contact lenses is ideal
- Have considered refractive surgery because of the freedom it provides, but are worried about the risks
With EyeDream you will benefit from:
- Freedom from contact lenses and glasses during the day
- Very easy adaptation, only overnight lens wear required
- A comfortable, semi-permanent alternative for the correction of short sightedness
- A safe and reversible vision correction therapy without surgery