We provide services for any urgent eye problems and spectacle issues.
Existing patients will be given priority, but should you have problems we may be able to help. Please give us a call and we will do our best.
Earlam and Christopher have always operated this eye service in Somerset and if you are registered with any Somerset GP Practice we are able to help under this scheme.
- Video telephone Optometrist consultations for eye problems: Call us now on 01823 272061 to arrange a telephone appointment to speak to one of our Optometrists about your eye problem. We are also able to speak to you by NHS video link (no app required).
- Urgent practice appointments for eye problems: You are still welcome to attend the practice if you have a concerning eye problem which can’t be dealt with via telephone consultation. We do ask that any patients attending are Covid-19 symptom free (no cough or fever) and they book an appointment to enable us to manage social distancing for patients.
- Postal delivery service: For contact lenses, solutions and dry eye products we are able to supply all our normal range. Please ring the practice to let us know what you need and we can arrange delivery direct to your home.
- Urgent repair for specs: If you have broken or misshapen your specs and they are in need of urgent attention, please speak to our team and they can solve many problems remotely for you. We can order new replacement spectacles remotely over the phone for you or if necessary, arrange a spectacle adjustment of your frames at the practice.
- Lost or damaged contact lenses. If you have either of these two problems please contact us: we are currently able to order replacements for you without undertaking a new eye test.
We hope you and your families are well and safe during this unprecedented time and we will endeavour to continue to provide you with the essential eye care services you need.
The Earlam and Christopher Team